Sunday, August 30, 2009

Let the countdown begin

I now have 12 hours of summer vacation left. That means 12 hours from now, I'll be sitting in my first class. What is that class. Um, not sure... let me look.

It's Biology.

Okay, I feel better now. I love biology!

But I'm still in denial. All I've done is print my schedule. And I did that about 10 minutes ago.

But I am excited to have more to share here once I am back in school. More thoughts and ideas. More how-to's and lessons. More creative teaching ideas and reviews. Just plain, more, more, MORE! Yay! More is always better, you know!

Thanks for those who stuck around during my hiatus. I was working on some new content for my blog, but also I was plain just trying to get my life in order before the business of the school year returns.

Good-bye sweet summer, and hello '09-'10 school year!

No comments: