Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm still alive!

Do not fear everyone, I am still alive!

Once finals were over, I kicked into overdrive trying to get everything ready for Christmas, and now that it is over, I am trying to get my act together as we head into the new year.

The end of the semester went well, and I finally achieved my goal of getting straight As. I have always had that one class where it was a borderline A or B and it has always ended up being a B. I am really hoping to graduate with Latin honors, but I have to make the top 10% of my graduating class, which will be probably close to 2,000. We will see.

Anyways, I have been busy making lists of future post topics and organizing my schedule, so hopefully starting next week, you will see some new stuff! I have loads of stuff to share, just need to find the time to write it all up.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and has Happy New Year!

See you in the new year!

P.S. You can visit me at my other blog, also!

No comments: