Thursday, July 7, 2011

Woodland Critters Multiple Choice Pinch Cards

This spring my school went through a major paper "crisis." The higher ups decided we were consuming way to much paper and decided to start rationing it. Of course what they failed to see was that it was partly because of demands they were putting on their teachers, but we won't go there.

Left virtually paperless, we were left to figure out ways to collect data using little to no paper. One of my favorites is pinch cards. They are super easy to create and use. They require almost no prep should you choose and kids love using them.



I created a set of multiple choice question pinch cards with a woodland critters theme that I now have for sale in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. Please take a look and consider purchasing them. If you would like another theme, just let me know and I'll see what I can do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the great debate on paper use! :-) Isn't it funny? Get those kids ready for a paper and pencil test but don't use too much paper, ha!