Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Good Friday!

Well you'll probably notice that there seems to be some construction going on around my site. I somehow stubbed upon the site "The Cutest Blog on the Block," which has free, totally cute, blog layouts. They also provide lots of help with HTML coding for specific things. Like how to change your blog from two to three columns, which I did. The layout which I have now is somewhat temporary. They provide some great instructions for how to make your own layouts, which I'm having some problems figuring out. So I'll probably just hand it over to the pro, Tommy's sister Michelle.

_____________________________________________________________________

On another note, I hope everyone takes some time to ponder on what Jesus did for us on the cross on this day 2,000 years ago. I heard this radio broadcast this morning and thought it was quite powerful, so check it out.

Luke 24:46-47 ESV
(46) and (Jesus) said to them, “Thus it is written, that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead, (47) and that repentance and forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem.


Have a blessed Easter, everyone!

No comments: