Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hi Friends!

Back again, back again!

I survive the semester and am quite pleased with how it all went. I could not have asked for a better mentor teacher and group of girls to get through the semester with either. I certainly learned a lot about teaching, and can't wait to head back this fall for my full time teaching.


So who else is done school? Almost done?

I always find it funny how they keep kids in school here until mid-June. No teacher really does anything productive those last 6 weeks or so. Most of them have the kids cleaning and organizing the last couple weeks. I guess you could chalk that up as life skills. Right?

I have tons of fun ideas, lessons, and other stuff to share with you all, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I finished May 3rd with my semester, but the elementary schools here do not get out until June 4th. They pretty much shut down after the state testing which is at the end of April. I am looking forward to you sharing lesson plans and such!

Are you student teaching in the fall?